Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New Pics- Read Post below for catch up and other stuff!

I so make this face. Probably one of the few times that someone would say he looks like me, aside from his hair. He is his daddy made over.


Madeline tickling Jackson, which he looooves. Madeline, Stephen, Bri at the lake- Thanks Uncle George and Aunt Kate.


Sweet boy.



Grandpa Lawes and J. Many think that they look a lot alike.




I love this picture!!





Most of these are of Jackson but I will post Madeline's on the next post. For some reason, these pic were the only ones stored with this user on the computer and the main identity has most of the pics. They are mostly of J because these were around his b-day and Madeline was running around. Enjoy!
I am working on posting pics- Sorry they are convoluted!





1 comment:

Sarah and Drew said...

Jennifer,
Yes I remember you! Cute photos of the family. I'll enjoy staying in touch with the Lawes fam through your blog!

Much love,

Sarah