Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Fun at Nana and Grandpa's and Jackson -6 months



My princess.

I love the look she is giving her grandpa. He is her only grandpa and she adores him.


He really is the spitting image of his father, aside from his hair.










We went to Stephen's parents this weekend. My mother-in-law takes really good pictures and always seems to capture my kids' personalities so well.


Also- Happy 1/2 birthday to Jackson!


My baby boy is 6 months today. He is pulling himself to a sitting position and almost crawling. Right now he sort of lunges and creeps really fast to get where he wants to go. He is so happy all the time, even when he is sick. He is my little butterball and weighs 19 pounds, but he is long, too. Right now he definitely prefers me to the point where I cannot leave much. Madeline is sooooo sweet to him and is like a little mother at times. They like to roll around on the living room floor and screech at each other and giggle. I know that sounds weird, but it is really funny and cute. He lights up when he sees her. When daddy comes home, he practically leaps out of my arms and starts making excited noises. Jackson has been such a special joy.

2 comments:

Nancy L said...

Love your blogs. Of course my grandchildren are THE most adorable in the world. I am so proud of the way they're being raised by their special parents. And, they are the spitting image of YOU as well as Stephen! I'm so glad you added that cute picture of you - mommies count too!

Kristy said...

These are great photos! Jackson really does look like Stephen in the pic of the two of you! :) Hope you are doing well.