Friday, February 22, 2008

Don't everyone call the baby magazines at once!






















Like most mothers, I believe that my kids are uniquely cute and worthy of the cover of magazines. I would say that I am slightly over-confident of my children's cuteness and I do not know where they got it from. All I can say is the look like their daddy except for the hair! I cannot claim my beautiful stepdaughter Brianna- but once again- one-half of my hubby- the hunk. Her mother is very beautiful as well. Of course, I am bias on all of this but I am going to post pics so that when I refer to them you can picture who I am talking about.






1 comment:

Kristy said...

Girl, you are so beautiful! You can take credit for both of your children's beauty!! :) It is true that Jack looks like Steven but I see you in him too! (And not just the hair)